A position is a job title within a department. Each position in a department is also assigned a color to differentiate them on schedules.
You must have administrative rights to add a new position. Contact your administrator if you do not have sufficient access rights.
Follow these steps to add a position:
- Go to the Settings page.
- Select the Manage Locations, Departments, and Positions link.
- Choose a location from the drop-down (if not already showing).
- Select Edit these positions next to the desired department.
- Enter a position name in the text box.
- Select a color using the color picker tool.
- Press the Add Position button.