The account owner has full administrative rights plus a few extra privileges:
- Access to billing-related sections
- Ability to change the Account Owner.
- Ability to regenerate the account Token.
- Ability to change any employee password directly.
Only the account owner can change the account owner. Contact the account owner if you do not have sufficient access rights.
Follow these steps to change the account owner:
- Go to the Settings page.
- Select the Change Account Owner link.
- Change the Account Owner using the provided drop-down list — only administrators are listed.
Warning: If you assign another administrator as the account owner, you will be unable to change it back yourself since only the account owner can change this setting.